Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Unipipes is committed to conducting business in a socially responsible manner. We recognise the importance of Corporate Social Responsibility through FOUR elements.
No Forced LabourWe do not practise forced labour. We employ our workers on a voluntary basis.
No Child LabourWe do not engage in or support the use of child labor. Our workers must be at least age 18.
Ethical Labour StandardWe ensure fair working hours and fair pay that go in line with Local Law and Regulations. We do not practise discrimination but ensure fair disciplinary at work.
Fair Employee Treatment and WelfareWe ensure fair working hours, workplace safety and health in Unipipes. Suitable personal protective equipment is provided to our employees to minimize exposure to hazards at work. We treat our employees fairly, without discrimination and value our employees by enhancing their skills and knowledge through staff training and development.
- In Unipipes, we believe that our success is built on a foundation of personal and professional integrity
- All directors and employees in Unipipes work in consistent with our Anti Bribery and Anti Corruption Policy
RESPONSIBLE SOURCING OF MINERAL
- The company also works reasonably to ensure that minerals, i.e. tantalum, tin, tungsten and gold in the products manufactured are not sourced from conflict-affected and high risk areas.
Unipipes is committed to providing a framework that ensures:
- Compliance to all relevant Health and Safety Legislation and other related requirements.
- Safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury or ill health across all our business operations.